Ginseng Green Tea Anti-Aging Retinol Night Serum
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Anti-Aging Night Serum works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If your skin is sensitive to the powerful retinol
And you want its anti-aging effect without the irritations
- If you have fine lines and dull skin
And you want to look young and radiant
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the unscented, fragrance free simplicity
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: sensitive skin, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, rosacea, fragrance or chemical allergy
Suitable for: women, men
- You already know retinol serum is your bff for smoothing wrinkles, improving skin tone, and promoting overall radiance. But for many, it causes irritation. Now, this NEW Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR) is not just kinder to your skin, but even more effective! Together with our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Rose Water), the incredible Alpha-Arbutin, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, this powerful serum deeply hydrates, evens out skin tone, and reverses signs of aging, all without irritating your delicate skin! Use it nightly, and wake up looking younger!
- How To Use
Shake well. Apply a thin layer to face starting 1-2 times a week with fingertips using a circular motion until fully absorbed. Increase frequency while skin permits. As with all retinoid products, avoid unprotected sun exposure. Use with our soapberry facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizers for best results.
- WATER (Aqua), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL (Vitamin B5), CAFFEINE, NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3), SQUALANE, ALPHA-ARBUTIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Aloe Vera) JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (Green Tea) LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT (Ginseng) EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE (from Coconut Oil & Glycerin), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (Tea Tree) LEAF OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (Chamomile) FLOWER EXTRACT, JASMINUM OFFICINALE (Jasmine) FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (Apple) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (Irish Moss) EXTRACT, AMINOPROPYL ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (Vitamin C), HYDROXYPINACOLONE RETINOATE (Vitamin A), SODIUM HYALURONATE (Hyaluronic Acid), ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (Cardamom) SEED EXTRACT, RUBUS IDAEUS FRUIT (Raspberry) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (Bitter Orange) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (Sweet Orange) PEEL EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, SODIUM METABISULFITE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
- Our Products Don't Contain: Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Ginseng Green Tea
No matter where you are from, we all want to look young and beautiful. Actually, before “anti-aging” was even a word, women in Asia were already using Ginseng and Green Tea as their secret weapon to stay radiant and youthful.
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, Ginseng and Green Tea are the perfect combo to help restore damaged, aging skin. Ginseng boosts blood circulation while Green Tea soothes inflammation. Try them for yourself with our skincare line!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
clean and soothing. am hopeful for my rough patches and dark marks
The ginseng green tea night serum helped to improve my skin quality a lot, especially on my oily, acne prone t zone.
Since using the night serum, my overall skin texture has improved. It has been roughly 2 weeks since using it, so I will wait the full 30 days to see if there will be dramatic changes. I love that Tree to Tub uses all natural and sensitive skin care ingredients.
Great product but what are the percentages for for the highlighted ingredients (Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, HPR). I’m afraid that it may not be in high enough concentrations to work.
This product makes my skin look great! I use all of the free to tub facial products and it keeps my skin looking youthful. I’ll be 40 this year and no one can tell. At least that’s what they say. Lol 😉