Refreshing Foaming Face Wash for Oily, Acne Prone Skin
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
While this Refreshing Facial Cleanser works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If your skin is prone to acne or inflammation
And you want a soothing cleanse and a minty relief
- If you have combination or oily skin
And you want to feel renewed and refreshed
- If you want to remove dirt or makeup
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy gentle, natural peppermint essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: sensitive skin, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, rosacea, fragrance or chemical allergy
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- It’s natural to want an oil-balancing acne cleanser that removes all makeup, while leaving your skin fresh and supple without stripping out protective oils. That’s why we use only creamy, gentle cleansing foam from the wild Soapberry. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Açaí, this pH-balanced refreshing face wash deeply cleanses clogged pores, removes excessive oil, without causing acne, redness, or breakouts.
- How To Use
Gently massage creamy soapberry foam over face, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use with our toner, serums, and moisturizers for best results. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its 100% natural peppermint essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), EUTERPE OLERACEA (Organic Açaí) EXTRACT, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), MENTHA PIPERITA (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants, and anti-bacterial properties.
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures and Ayurvedic Medicine to cleanse and treat skin issues for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? That’s why we use the Soapberry for all our cleansers
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
It's coming up on a month here soon and I'm loving Tree To Tub! I have an Oily, Acne prone face. I tend to break out more so on the sides of my face and it has been a huge problem for me. I've tried several face care products for years, but none have been as effective as Tree To Tub. I went on Amazon a month ago and this product randomly came up, so like many I looked up the product because I've never heard of Tree To Tub nor have I heard of Soapberry. I liked what I read, specially since there was a real story behind it all, so I ordered their Oily, Acne prone face wash, as well as their hydration moisturizer, and hydration spray toner. After two weeks of using the products, I was finally seeing the positive results I had been searching for and after almost about a month it has gotten my acne almost completely under control. Kinda started late on the moisturizer, but my pesky dry spots are just about gone and it's not as heavy on my face as other moisturizers I've used and if you are looking to use the moisturizer a little goes a long way, at least for me it does, but everyone's skin is different. On the side note though, I still get a little oily, but no biggie and get a red pimple here and there, but not to the point of where it's badly breaking out. In my pics you will see the results from day one, week 2 , and one month. I have bad scarring from when my skin got infected back in middle school, so pay no mind to that. Oh, and in my recent pic there is a new pimple that grew over the old one near my eyebrow, so pay no mind to that either. Haha. Before I forget, I also bought their Eczema Lotion and Peppermint Shampoo/Conditioner and they all work beautifully. I'm very impressed and very happy to have found Tree To Tub and will continue to use their products. I have been moved to tears. Haha. Thank you so much Tree To Tub!!!
Very gentle product. Smells great. And cleared me up!
This cleanser lives up to the description and I am enjoying the product thus far.
I have an oily skin,and this is perfect for it!I love it.
I have very sensitive skin on my face. Everything I have tried prior made my face break out, after a few days using it
I have no irritation,even if Im using it every day. Face is clean and smooth!