Ultra Gentle Unscented Face Wash for Very Sensitive Skin
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
While this Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have very sensitive skin
And you want moisturization without irritation
- If you are tired of redness, stinging, or flare-ups
And you want to feel safe, calm, and comfortable
- If your skin is aging and has fine lines
And you want to look healthy and radiant
- If you want to remove dirt or makeup
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the unscented, fragrance free simplicity
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: sensitive skin, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, rosacea, fragrance or chemical allergy
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- It’s natural to want a gentle daily cleanser that removes all makeup, while leaving your skin clean and supple without stripping out protective oils. That’s why we use only creamy, gentle cleansing foam from the wild Soapberry. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Açaí, this pH-balanced fragrance free face wash gently cleanses and deeply moisturizes your dewy, delicate skin, without causing redness, flare-ups or irritations.
- How To Use
Gently massage creamy soapberry foam over face, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use with our toner, serums, and moisturizers for best results.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), EUTERPE OLERACEA (Organic Açaí) EXTRACT, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter)
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants, and anti-bacterial properties.
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures and Ayurvedic Medicine to cleanse and treat skin issues for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? That’s why we use the Soapberry for all our cleansers
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I really like it. Very gentle on my skin. Just wish they had a moisturizer to use with it. Overall, very pleased.
Wow! 2 days with the perfectly unscented face wash and my acne scars look like they're diminishing! I'm using the face wash at mornings alongside with the body lotion afterwards because I've heard other people use it on their face. I'm a guy and have pimples from now and then, and even though i have no pimples right now -- only acne scars -- I feel confident that this brand will take care of it. I've been using Neutrogena face wash and face moisturizer for men for almost 2 months, and only thing that brand helped was just keep my skin hydrated. Tree to tub seems like it's the better choice! If the results get better I'll be buying the shampoo and conditioner as well!
Clean, simple, pure. I love this product. My skin feels soft and looks healthy after using this amazing cleanser!
1 bottle lasted probably 6 weeks of washing face twice a day. I'm currently on my second bottle. This face wash is no miracle, but the truth is for people with persistant acne there is no miracle wash. This doesn't have ingredients that will do anything in particular except clean your face, but sometimes less is better! This is great for sensitive skin. (FOR SENSITIVE SKIN I recommend the UNSCENTED.)I have not tried anything other than the unscented, but from personal experience I would refrain from using scented soaps/cleansers. It doesn't break me out or clear me up, but it really gives your skin a break. It allows you to use other topicals such as light BP, or salicylic without overloading your face with drying products. Almost rated 4 stars because of the price. It's pretty basic and feel like it could be a little bit cheaper. Packaging is nice and eco friendly and the actual soapberry included is a nice touch. Seems like a good company. Havenâ€™t had to deal with customer service. Overall recommend the unscented soapberry for any skin type or problem.
This product is awesome!!! I feel so clean after using it and it calmed my adult acne down!!!! I love this stuff!!! Noticed a difference within a week of using it! My face is definitely happier!