Ginseng Green Tea Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
While this Anti-Aging Night Cream works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If your skin is sensitive to the powerful retinol
And you want its anti-aging effect without the irritations
- If your skin shows signs of accelerated aging
And you want to look young and radiant
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural essential oils
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
Moisturization is great, but when you add our anti-aging Eastern-Infusion Blend, it gets even better! Ginseng brightens skin complexion while Green Tea gives natural toning. The result? The bright, even skin tone you were born with!
You already know the benefits of Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid for reducing the appearance of wrinkles. But Retinol can be harsh on sensitive skin. So you’ll love our Balancing Vitamin Complex (B5, C, E) and Organic Soothing Botanicals (Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile, and Rose Water). Enjoy the rewards without the irritation! Finally, an anti-aging retinol night cream that loves the skin you're in!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry facial cleanser, apply night cream over face, gently massaging into skin. Start with 1-2 times a week, and increase frequency while skin permits. As with all retinol products, avoid unprotected sun exposure. Use with our toner, serums, and eye cream for best results.
- ROSA DAMASCENA (Organic Rose) WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-C15 ALKYL BENZOATE (from Coconut), CARBOMER, METHYL GLUCETH-20 (from Corn), DIMETHICONE, PANAX GINSENG (Organic Ginseng) EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (Organic Green Tea) EXTRACT, VITAMIN COMPLEX (Retinol, C, E, B5), SODIUM HYALURONATE (Vegan), GLYCERIN (Vegan), CETYL ALCOHOL (from Coconut), SODIUM PCA (Amino Acid), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut), Allantoin (from Kelp), SORBIC ACID (from Rowan Berry), TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE-60, MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDES (from Aloe Vera), CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT (Organic Cucumber) EXTRACT, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS (Organic Lemon Grass) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Ginseng Green Tea
No matter where you are from, we all want to look young and beautiful. Actually, before “anti-aging” was even a word, women in Asia were already using Ginseng and Green Tea as their secret weapon to stay radiant and youthful.
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, Ginseng and Green Tea are the perfect combo to battle signs of aging. Try them for yourself and say hello to smooth, dewy skin you were born with!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I have sensitive rosacea prone skin. I like the texture of this cream, it dries nicely and doesn’t make my face feel greasy when I walk up in the morning. A pleasant perk for me is that ever since using it the milia under my eyes have disappeared!
I love this night cream! It is quickly absorbed leaving my face feeling softened but not greasy. It has a light delicate scent that helps to relax me before going to bed. I love the natural ingredients and the philosophy of Tree to Tub!
I have eczema prone skin so I was nervous to use this at first, but since I already use their sunkissed citrus body wash, which is wonderful and doesn’t irritate my skin at all, I figured I would try the nighttime cream. I have used it for almost a week and I really, really like it because not only does absorb quickly, it actually calms skin and completely moisturizes it. For example I had a few small spots on my face that were red and irritated and after I put on the cream, the redness faded and my skin felt calm. I will have to use the product for awhile before I can say it has benefited my dark circles, fine lines, etc.
I choose Tree to Tub for its natural ingredients.
Just started using this cream in the past couple of weeks. It appears to be working as my fine lines are starting to disappear. Not abrasive. Very smooth. Will post again after a little more use. I like the fact that itâ€™s smell is very light and not overpowering. Will buy again.