Hydrating Foam Facial Cleanser for Dry, Sensitive Skin
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Hydrating Facial Cleanser works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin is aging and has fine lines
And you want to look healthy and radiant
- If you want to remove dirt or makeup
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy gentle, natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: sensitive skin, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, rosacea, fragrance or chemical allergy
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- It’s natural to want a hydrating facial cleanser that removes all makeup, while leaving your skin clean and supple without stripping out protective oils. That’s why we use only creamy, gentle cleansing foam from the wild Soapberry. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Açaí, this pH-balanced hydrating face wash gently cleanses and deeply moisturizes your dewy, delicate skin, without causing redness, flare-ups or irritations.
How To Use
Gently massage creamy soapberry foam over face, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use with our toner, serums, and moisturizers for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its 100% natural lavender essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), EUTERPE OLERACEA (Organic Açaí) EXTRACT, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants, and anti-bacterial properties.
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures and Ayurvedic Medicine to cleanse and treat skin issues for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? That’s why we use the Soapberry for all our cleansers
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I have thrown out all my non Tree To Tub products, I am a complete fan!!! ❤️
It gives a nice glow to my skin since I use it. Noticeably the change in my face and I became more and more blooming everyday. I'll just keep using it because it's effective.
My skin feels FANTASTIC! Im so delighted with this face wash!
It's easy to use and very gentle on the skin.
I absolutely love this face wash, it is silky smooth, cleans well and leaves the skin fresh without over drying. And love that it is natural.